Friday 25 November 2011

Song of the Soul

I wander n wander....
Dont know where
To find what??...dont know that
I do this..i do that....
I study...I prepare
make myself ready,to face whatever comes my way
I fall...I win...
Still I wander....
To search what??....dont know that....
I love...I hate....I find my mate...
Still there is something which i miss
Fom the bottom of my heart I ask what's this???...
Dont kow that....
Again I wander...n...wander
In search of what??...dont know that
I work and work...
earn penny ...and more
buy things that i adore
but still, my pot remains empty
and here again I go...
In search of what???...dont kow that..
I find my passion
Now I know where I belong
I get name and fame
people dance to my tune
and want to hear my song...
As i strike the chord...
I ask my soul,is this the note u were waiting for?...
Nah it says...
And yet again I wander n wander...
In search of what??....I dont know that...I dont know what.....

No comments:

Post a Comment